Jan 18, 2011

Nadine Dorries and how she uses lies to attack her enemies

I've written before on this blog about how Nadine Dorries has displayed a pattern of "spreading malicious lies and falsehoods about those who dare to confront or oppose her" (source) and to be honest, I did expect the same treatment for daring to expose this. What I did not expect was Dorries stooping so low as to knowingly put my family in danger... and the Conservative Party allowing her to get away with it.

It's a long post, so grab a cup of tea or coffee and strap yourself in:

Proof: Nadine Dorries lies about police investigations

I have since contacted the office of Conservative Party Chairman (Baroness Warsi) about this matter, and their position is they would like to do everything possible to avoid taking a position. I guess with their shaky coalition only just hanging there, they need every Tory MP they've got... even lawmakers who lie about criminal investigations for personal/political gain. Priorities, you understand.

No comments: